Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Personal experience as Asthmatic patient

Before I go with the topic more deeply, I want to share with you guys about my experience as a Asthmatic patient.


I have a serious Asthma disease since I was a kid (10 years old) until now (20 years old). At the beginning, the Asthma attack that I've faced is not very serious, but as I'm growing older, the disease become much worse until I have to eat and use tons of medications, if not I will have a difficulty in breathing every day. Below are my experience during 10 years of becoming Asthmatic patient.

1) Admitted twice because of Asthma attack and was infected with lung infection

During 10 years of becoming Asthmatic patient, I was admitted twice because of Asthma and was being warded for many days. The first time is when I was 12 years old and was admitted for two weeks, and the second time is when I was 20 years old which about 8 days. All of it happened because of environment and other factors. Other than that, my lung also was infected because of Asthma. It was very painful for me cause I have to breathe using a tube, take the nabuliser every 4 hours, take my blood twice per day, and the doctors keeps giving me the painful antibiotics.


2) Had to control the emotions for a whole day

Apart from being warded, as a Asthmatic patient also I have to control my emotions every second for a whole day. If i didn't control my emotions, I will easily get the Asthma attack. As a teenager, I felt so depress and sad because I didn't have the chance to enjoy myself like other teenagers. If one of my friend is trying to be funny, I had to control myself so that I didn't laugh. I also can't cry if i have a problems with my friends or my family or else, the Asthma attack will become more much worse. 


3) Can't afford to involve in any sports

As we know, people who had Asthma was very afraid of sports, so do I. In the previous year before i had the Asthma disease, I was very active in sports such as swimming, badminton, volley ball and etc, but soon as I got this disease, I can't afford to played it since it will harm my health. Even tough i try to exercise for few minutes, i will easily get the attack.


No comments:

Post a Comment